Mega Night Photography event along with Drone photography training, landscapes and portrait photography tips.
About the Mega Event
Mega Photography event with below acclaimed photographers :
Night Photography : Shrikant Shimpi
Landscape Photography : Soumitra Inamdar
Drone Photography : Shivam Aher & Abhik Wadhwa
Includes Lunch + Dinner (veg only) + Breakfast + Tented Stay (on sharing basis)
Date: 29-30 April 2017
Time: 12 pm on 29th April to 11 am 30th April
Cost : 1450/- per head
Venue: Samrad, Bhandardara
3 best pictures from the event will win Rs 500/- prime and zooms voucher each.
Download ' The Ultimate Guide for Star Trail Photography' for free.
1. Introduction to Star Trails and Milky Way photography at the backdrop of beautiful landscapes.
2. Equipment required for Night Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot Star Trails and Milky Way with camera settings.
4. Drone Photography Training.
5. Landscape photography basic.
6. Landscape and Night Photography composition tips.
7. Personal Attention until you get it right.
8. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
9. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote (must have) OR Camera with an intervalometer.
5. Drones ( optional )
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
Saturday 29th April 2017
1. Reach Samrad, Bhandardara by 12 pm.
2. Have lunch.
3. Drone session starts.
4. Landscape photography session.
5. Tea and then head for sunset shoot.
6. Open theater presentation on drone, night photography and post processing star trail.
7. Continue shooting star trails until 3 am.
8. Return to the tents for a goodnight sleep.
Sunday 30th April 2017
1. Early morning Portrait session.
2. Breakfast and tea over Q&A session.
3. Journey back to Pune.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
5. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. Basic first aid kit will be provided and made available to all the members during the events.
3. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
4. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
5. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
6. Room stays in Hotel will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
7. Register before the 15th of April 2017 and get a T-shirt free.
8. We are carpooling for this event from Pune on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
The Free T-Shirt Offer is valid only for registrations before 15th of April.