Join us for capturing the beautiful waterfalls & landscapes on 26 August to one of the best suited locations for Moonsoon Photography, Dabhosa.
Date: 26 August 2018
Time: 07.00 am to 11.00 am
Venue: Dabhosa Waterfalls
Meeting Point: Manor Naka, on Mumbai Ahmadabad Express Way
Fees: 980 INR (incl of GST)
1. Introduction to Landscape Photography.
2. Equipments required for Landscape Photography will be discussed.
3. Techniques to photograph waterfalls will be discussed..
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Wide Angle & Mid Range lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (compulsory).
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable clothing along with raincoat.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
1. Reach Manor Naka, on Mumbai Ahmadabad Express Way by 06.30 am.
2. Head towards the amazing Dabhosa Waterfall location.
3. After Intro we will capture beautiful waterfall pictures.
5. The event will continue till 11.00 am.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. We are carpooling for this event from Pune and Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
A landscape and astro photographer who enjoys capturing beauty of the nature,love to capture star trails and milky way. I am an engineer by profession for more than 20 yrs and working as plant head in steel sector.
Mentor - Sachin Kulkarni
© The Photographers Blog. All rights Reserved