About the workshop
Location : Kumbharwada, Dharavi, Mumbai
Date : 3rd June
Time : 7.30 am to 9.30 am
Fees : Rs 499/- per person
1. Street Photography Introduction
2. Basics of Street Photography
3. Different technical aspects of street photography: equipment,composition, exposure, light and focus.
4. Conquer your fear of photographing strangers.
5. 'Ethical code' in Street Photography
6. Hands on review
Things to carry with you
1. DSLR/Point & Shoot/Mobile Camera
2. Lenses, wide angle lenses recommended with one around 35mm/50mm/85mm
6. Rain cover for your camera bag
7. Water Bottle
9. Chocolates for kids
10. Good pair of comfortable shoes
Do’s & Dont’s
1. Be humble with locals.
2. Do not litter.
3. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers and travelers.
4. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
Tejas is an avid traveler and passionate photographer who is on the lookout for unique experiences and festivals. He has a liking for human nature and its relation with the surrounding. So his photos essentially have a human element in them. He likes to tell stories through picture. Photography for him is a mean of expressing an emotion just like a poetry. This passion has taken him to unusual places and given off-beat experience which he eagerly shares on many occasions.