Learn all the tips and tricks to capture stunning street moments candidly.
About the workshop
Location : Dharavi, Mumbai
Date : 20th August
Time : 8 am to 1 pm
Fees : Rs 1900/- per person
1. Street Photography Introduction
2. Basics of Street Photography
3. Different technical aspects of street photography: equipment,composition, exposure, light and focus.
4. Conquer your fear of photographing strangers.
5. 'Ethical code' in Street Photography
6. Hands on review
Things to carry with you
1. DSLR/Point & Shoot/Mobile Camera
2. Lenses, wide angle lenses recommended with one around 35mm/50mm/85mm
6. Rain cover for your camera bag
7. Water Bottle
9. Chocolates for kids
10. Good pair of comfortable shoes
Do’s & Dont’s
1. Be humble with locals.
2. Do not litter.
3. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers and travelers.
4. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
Shrikant is a winner of one of the most prestigious photography awards in India. In 2016 he was awarded with the ' National Award in Photography ' for his work in photographing the Sahyadri mountain range.
Passionate about photography and travel, he has travelled across the lengths and breadths of India. He is also a trekking and biking enthusiast and he says he literally speaks to the mountains.
With an unquenchable thirst to explore the world, he says that when adventure, exploration and photography come together, it is an overwhelming experience. He has already surmounted 150 forts in the Sahyadri (The Western Ghats) region and is always ready to go for more. Many of his photographs have been published in leading photography magazines and newspapers and also exhibited in various reputed photography exhibitions.