Find all your answers in this 2 days comprehensive knowledge sharing fundamentals of DSLR photography workshop. This workshop is for beginners who have just bought a new camera or those who are about to buy their first camera. If you feel you have been using your camera on the green colored auto mode for quite some time now, it's time to move forward. For those who believe they know a few basics but are hungry for more. This course is for you.
About the Course
Location : Phoenix Arena, TSIIC Park, Opposite to HSBC Phase 2, HITEC City, Hyderabad
Date : 28-29 July 2018
Time : 02.00 pm to 06.00 pm
Fees : 4000 Rs/- per head inclusive of GST
Contact : Rohit +919028260750
Session Includes :
Day 1 : 2 pm to 6 pm
1. Basic Concept photography : Camera Obscura
2. History of Photography
3. Introduction to Digital Photography
4. Features to look for while buying a new camera & lens.
5. Accessories like filters, tripods, camera bags etc
6. How does a camera take photos ? Whether its a simple mobile camera, a small aim & shoot shoot camera or a big high end fancy DSLR, there are some fundamental processes by which your camera takes a photo. Once you understand the basics of this process, learning other concepts or advanced techniques is just an extension of these fundamentals.
7. Know your camera :
-> Understand all the switches/buttons/features of your camera.
-> Learn how to modify various functions.
-> Understand how to navigate through the menu.
-> Understand your lens.
-> Meaning of RAW & jpg image format: How to get highest quality out of your camera.
-> High speed shooting mode, self timer etc
8. Camera Sensor Format and the difference.
9. Shutter Speed, Aperture & ISO
-> The exposure triangle
-> Shooting in Manual mode: We start shooting in Manual mode
10. PASM Modes
-> Automatic exposure modes on your camera: P, S, A or P, Tv, Av for some cameras
-> How to get correct exposure in various modes
Day 2 : 2 pm to 6 pm
1. Image Composition Techniques
-> Rule of Thirds
-> Golden Ratio
-> Leading Lines
-> Consider Your Background
-> Fill the Frame
-> Contrast between subject and background
-> What is Focus ?
-> Auto Focus
-> Manual Focus
-> Depth of Field
-> Hyperfocal Point
-> Infinity Focus
3. White balance & color of light
-> Meaning of white balance
-> How to choose a correct white balance
4. Exposure Compensation
-> How to use the exposure compensation dial on your camera.
-> Advantages of using this techniques.
-> Guide to metering modes
-> Metering Modes : Spot Metering, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted Metering, Matrix Metering
-> How to shoot perfect exposure images using bracketing technique.
-> How to use bracketing on your camera
8. All about Lenses
-> Prime and Zoom Lenses.
-> Focal Length
9. RAW vs JPEG
10. Question & Answers session
Mentor : Karthik Naga
I am Karthik, people know me by Name Kaku. I am a IT guy by professional and photographer driven by passion. This wonderful journey started in 2014 and I never looked back, I loved making patterns, symmetry and abstracts.
- Ka Ku
© 2018 The Photographers Blog. All Rights Reserved.