About the Event
Venue : Kaas & Chalkewadi, Satara
Date : 7-8 th October
Time : 1pm on 7th to 7pm on 8th October
Cost : 3950 /- per head (Includes stay and meals on both the days)
1. Introduction to Macro and Landscape photography.
2. Equipment required for Macro and Landscape Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot with camera settings.
4. On field hands on session.
5. Landscape Photography composition tips.
6. Personal Attention until you get it right.
7. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
8. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARRY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Macro and Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Optional)
4. Drone (Optional)
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/eatables (Optional).
7. A good smile.
Saturday 7th October 2017
1. Reach Satara by 1pm.
2. Lunch at 1.30pm
3. 2.30pm to 4pm Macro photography indoor session starts.
4. We will leave to shoot landscape around Kaas, and continue to shoot till sunset.
Sunday 8th October 2017
1. Early morning macro session on field from 5am to 8am in Kaas Valley.
2. Breakfast at 9am.
3. Landscape session from 11pm to 12pm
4. Q&A session with mentors from 12pm to 1pm
4. Lunch at 1pm
5. Leave for Chalkewadi to capture beautiful sunset in backdrop of windmills and beautiful flowers in the foreground.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
5. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. Basic first aid kit will be provided and made available to all the members during the events.
3. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
4. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
5. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
6. We are carpooling for this event from Pune/Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
Our Previous Workshops