Matheran is a most famous and coolest Hill Station situated in Karjat Tahsil, Raigad District of Maharashtra, India. Matheran is the smallest hill station of India. It is located on the range of Western Ghats at height of 800 m (2625 Feet) above sea level. The name Matheran means either ‘Forest on Top’ or ‘Woodland overhead’.
About the Workshop
Date: 15 July 2018
Time: 08.00 am to 11.00 am
Venue: Matheran, Neral
Meeting Point: Ticket window, Matheran
Fees: 499 INR (incl of GST)
1. Introduction to Macro Photography.
2. Equipments required for Macro Photography will be discussed.
3. Guidance on approaching the macro subject.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Macro Lens or Raynox are preferred.
3. Tripod (optional).
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing along with raincoat.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
1. Reach Ticket window, Matheran by 08.00 am.
2. Head towards the amazing macro photography location.
3. After Intro we will capture beautiful macro pictures.
5. The event will continue till 11.00 am.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. We are carpooling for this event from Pune and Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
I'm Siddhesh Kotavadekar, Audit executive by profession and a photographer by passion. I love to click landscapes, macro & wildlife. Before getting into photography I was into drawing & painting but i lost trace of it with time. After a gap of 5 years I decided to use the canvas of digital eye 'Camera' to persue my interests in art. In the early journey of my photography, I started with mobile photography and then moved to a DSLR eventually. I always like to travel & explore new places and store the memories in my digital eye.
Mentor - Siddhesh Kotavadekar
© The Photographer Blog. All rights Reserved