About the workshop
Location : Satara
Date : 27th August
Time : 9 am to 6 pm
Fees : Rs 1499/- per person (includes lunch)
2. Different modes of shooting (M, Av, Tv)
4. Framing & composition
5. Best practices/Tips
6. Use of ND and CPL filters
7. Focusing techniques to get sharp images
8. Exposure control under difficult light conditions
Things to carry with you
1. Your Camera (DSLR Preferred)
2. Wide angle and Zoom lens
4. CPL and ND filters (optional)
6. Good pair of shoes
Do’s & Dont’s
1. Be humble with locals.
2. Do not litter.
3. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers and travelers.
4. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
Abhishek is a landscape and nature photographer based in Pune. Motivated and inspired by nature, he describes himself as always on a journey of seeking out beautiful light, and stunning landscapes. Besides working as a SAP Consultant, Abhishek picked up nature and landscape photography a few years ago as a hobby but it quickly developed into a passion. Photography became his way to express his creative and artistic side. “It allows me to fully appreciate the extraordinary beauty around us, interpret it in my own creative way, and share it with the world.” Landscape photography takes Abhishek to some of the most beautiful places, leaving the city behind and connecting with nature in its purest form.