About the workshop
4 hours outdoor session @ Pashan Lake from 7 am to 11 am
Rs 499/- per person (incl of GST)
1. Introduction to Macro Photography
2. Various equipment and lights used in Macro Photography
3. Technical details and hands on explanation of each equipment
4. Individual on-field guidance for taking great Macro Shots (Background, Composition, Magic Angle, Magnification)
5. Basic knowledge of Stacking techniques
Things to carry with you
1. Your Camera (DSLR Preferred)
2. Macro Lens or Extension Tubes / Adapters (At least one to allow macro photography)
3. External Flash / strobe (if your camera does not have pop-up flash)
4. Simple thremocol plate (to use as a diffuser)
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
1. Reach Pashan Lake by 07.00 am.
2. After Intro we will capture beautiful macro pictures.
3. The event will continue till 11.00 am.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.