About the Workshop
Date: 1-2 Dec 2018
Time: 1 pm on 1 st to 10 am on 2nd December
Price: 1900-/ (incl. of 1 night stay (homestay/tents) + 2 meals (veg only) + GST)
1. Introduction to Star Trails photography.
2. Equipment required for Star Trails Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot Star Trails with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Editing techniques for star trails.
6. Six Months support and Review, access to fb & whats app group.
7. Introduction to shooting the Milkyway.
To help you get conversant with star trail photography we have created
a complete star trail photography guide for you.
Download this guide for free! now
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses f/2.8 or wider aperture are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote (must have) OR Camera with an intervalometer.
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/eatables (Optional).
6. Tents (Optional)
7. Sleeping Bag, Sleeping Mat
Saturday 1st December 2018
1. Reach Raireshwar by 4 pm.
2. Head towards the amazing star trail location and reach before sunset.
3. You can take beautiful sunset pictures.
4. After necessary intro and instructions, enjoy Star Trail and Night Photography.
5. Dinner will be served.
6. Continue shooting star trails until 1 am.
7. Return to the tents/village house for a goodnight sleep.
Sunday 2nd December 2018
1. Shoot beautiful sunrise from Raireshwar.
2. Breakfast over editing tips in the village.
3. Journey back to Pune.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. We will be staying in a village home, kindly bring your own sleeping bags/bedsheets. You can optionally get your tents if you want to sleep below the stars.
6. We are carpooling for this event on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility over the whats app group which will be created few days before the event.
I am a hobby photographer, who started way back in the 80’s with a Mini Hot Shot camera! The interest lay dormant for many years, until I could rekindle it with my first DSLR in 2012. Since then I have been shooting, exploring and learning all genres of photography. Why photography? Because it uniquely blends the understanding of the physics of light with aesthetics of composition, the skill of using technology and tools, and the knowledge of diverse subjects from wildlife to geography, or astronomy to people and society; into creating works of art! I also love it when at the moment of taking a picture, my heart may skip a beat, I hold my breath, and the entire world seems to stop and shut off! That is when I capture the moment for all eternity.
The way you have given us to know what exactly the Night (stars, milky way) photography is, all legends Shrikant Shimpi sir, Soumitra Inamdar sir, taught us there specialization & skills to us with very much in detail that to under same platform & drone cinematography by Shivam Aher all this on same platform is really a fantasy & thanks Rohit Chaudhari for being so kind in all the way as group member, organizer a facilitative in all aspects. This workshop will take my photography journey to a new level.
Its second astrophotography session with Shrikant, Rohit, Gaurav, Ram , Soumitra , Shivam, Milind and Team. Passion led by unique guidance from Shrikant, Rohit; And Ram for correcting a six inch behind the lense for focusing for that infinity! Location was so perfect that one can see milky way with bare eyes, thanks to organizers. Dream is as always for night photography! And it’s a step ahead to conquer milky way galaxy within camera!Surprisingly got some good frames (I said surprisingly! as still way to go ahead) and hope to make them better and better. As I said before "Sky is not the limit, the Earth is !"
Thank you very much for bringing this great workshop to us. “The Photographers Blog .com”, is the best platform for amateur & professionals. I recommend everyone to follow the blog and update themselves in this competitive world.
Watch BTS of our last Night Photography event below.