About the Workshop
Includes Dinner (veg only) + Breakfast + Stay (Village house)
Date: 16-17 Dec 2017
Time: 1 pm on 16 th to 10 am on 17th
Price: 1990-/ including GST
1. Introduction to Star Trails and Milky Way photography.
2. Equipment required for Night Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot Star Trails and Milky Way with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
To help you get conversant with star trail photography we have created
a complete star trail photography guide for you.
Download this guide for free! now
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote (must have) OR Camera with an intervalometer.
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/eatables (Optional).
6. Tents (Optional)
7. Sleeping Bag, Sleeping Mat
Saturday 16th December 2017
1. Reach Raireshwar by 4 pm.
2. Head towards the amazing star trail location and reach before sunset.
3. You can take beautiful sunset pictures.
4. After necessary intro and instructions, enjoy Star Trail and Night Photography.
5. Dinner will be served.
6. Continue shooting star trails until 1 am.
7. Return to the tents/village house for a goodnight sleep.
Sunday 17th December 2017
1. Shoot beautiful sunrise from Raireshwar.
2. Breakfast over editing tips in the village.
3. Journey back to Pune.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. We will be staying in a village home, kindly bring your own sleeping bags/bedsheets. You can optionally get your tents if you want to sleep below the stars.
6. We are carpooling for this event on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility over the whats app group which will be created few days before the event.
A traveller by heart and an avid trekker, she is a thermal fluid science engineers by profession. Mayuri is intrigued with photography as a major hobby she wants to pursue for long.
Being a nature lover, she was immediately hooked by landscapes and night photography.
A self taught photographer, she excels in star trail photography, as well as shooting portraits.
She oftenly says, photography has given her a different perspective towards life. It is not only about capturing images in a camera but more about telling powerful stories. A camera is a tool to showcase such stories seeded within.
The way you have given us to know what exactly the Night (stars, milky way) photography is, all legends Shrikant Shimpi sir, Soumitra Inamdar sir, taught us there specialization & skills to us with very much in detail that to under same platform & drone cinematography by Shivam Aher all this on same platform is really a fantasy & thanks Rohit Chaudhari for being so kind in all the way as group member, organizer a facilitative in all aspects. This workshop will take my photography journey to a new level.
Its second astrophotography session with Shrikant, Rohit, Gaurav, Ram , Soumitra , Shivam, Milind and Team. Passion led by unique guidance from Shrikant, Rohit; And Ram for correcting a six inch behind the lense for focusing for that infinity! Location was so perfect that one can see milky way with bare eyes, thanks to organizers. Dream is as always for night photography! And it’s a step ahead to conquer milky way galaxy within camera!Surprisingly got some good frames (I said surprisingly! as still way to go ahead) and hope to make them better and better. As I said before "Sky is not the limit, the Earth is !"
Thank you very much for bringing this great workshop to us. “The Photographers Blog .com”, is the best platform for amateur & professionals. I recommend everyone to follow the blog and update themselves in this competitive world.
Watch BTS of our last Night Photography event below.