Star Trail Photography Workshop : Rajmachi
About the Workshop
DAY 1 :
2.00 PM - Meet at J M Road near Mc-D
4.00 PM - Reach Lonavla – Tea Time
4.30 PM - Drive towards Rajmachi. Reach rajmachi around 5.30 PM.
6.00 PM - Explore Manranjan fort & enjoy the beautiful sunset.
8.30 PM - Dinner time
9.30 PM - It’s time for photography & some fun around camp fire.
DAY 2 :
5.30 AM - Wake up call. Fresh up and hike to Shrivardhan Fort. Enjoy the Sunrise & explore the fort.
8.00 AM - Breakfast & tea will be served. Followed by post processing session of our work shop.
9.00 AM - Some fun around Temple & Lake
10.30 AM - Time to start return journey with some beautiful memories of dancing fireflies. Outing concludes with a group photo.
Cost for the Photography workshop is Rs. 2150 / - per head
1. Travelling from Pune to Pune in Non-AC private vehicle.
2. Tented accommodation (or Homestay in case of unexpected circumstances) on multiple sharing.
3. Meals during camping.
4. Entry Fees & Taxes wherever applicable.
1. Any kind of Mineral Water or Cold drinks.
2. Anything else that is not mentioned above.
Things to be carried :
FOR CAMPING :
1. A Good Quality Rucksack to carry your Luggage.
2. Two Ltr. Water Bottles. (Compulsory)
3. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while hiking & photography sessions.
4. Sun Cap to protect yourself from sun.
5. Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Raincoat or umbrella as it might rain.
7. T-shirt (Preferably Full sleeves), Track pant.
8. Bedding equipment – A sleeping bag & or a mat & blanket.
9. Personal Medicines, if any.
10. Torch with spare batteries.
11. Mosquito repellent.
12. Basic Toiletry kit (Tooth brush, soap, tissue paper etc.)
FOR WORKSHOP :
1. A DSLR camera / Camera with manual settings and a wide angle lens (preferred)
2. A wired remote trigger (compulsory)
3. Fully charged batteries.
4. Memory cards. (min 32GB class 10 preferred)
5. Camera Tripod ( Compulsory)
6. Pen and paper to take important notes.
7. Dry cloth to wipe the camera and lens.
8. A good quality torch light.
1. There is no electricity in the village, so kindly keep your phones well charged.
2. Kindly bring basic toiletry kits as the village does not have proper toilets.
3. Star trail photography is dependent on weather conditions. In case it rains or in case there are clouds in the sky, it will not be possible to get desired outputs. In all the cases however, Basic star trail photography know how will be given along with camera settings and editing techniques.
4. Fire flies sighting are subject to availability and convenience of reaching out to the flies