About the workshop
Location : Salter Lake
Date : 2nd July
Time : 7 am to 2 pm
Fees : Rs 1299/- per person (includes breakfast)
4. Field practice
5. Best practices/Tips
7. Post analysis/process
Things to carry with you
1. Your Camera (DSLR Preferred)
2. Wide angle and Zoom lens
4. CPL and ND filters (optional)
6. Good pair of shoes
Do’s & Dont’s
1. Be humble with locals.
2. Do not litter.
3. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers and travelers.
4. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
Vivek is a visionary with a true passion for nature and a special bond with Sahyadri. His passion towards the science and arts, with the correct level of visualization, has grown higher and higher with his wanderings in the Western Ghats, from hills to valleys and from forests to grasslands.
He expresses his ideas through his visual journal, “Me Sahyadri” (Marathi for “I am Sahyadri”), using two mediums, a monthly photo-magazine and audio-visual films. His bold work speaks for itself; however, he considers it to be a small attempt to spread awareness.
According to Vivek, the scientific information is learnt conventionally by us through textbooks or using documentaries. His idea behind “Me Sahyadri” is to have a perfect cocktail of art, natural history, and social science. You can view his works here : Sahyadri Geographic