Night Photography Workshop with National Award Winning Photographer Shrikant Shimpi
About the Workshop
Includes Dinner (veg only) + Breakfast + Stay(non A/c standard rooms on twin sharing basis)
Date: 4-5 March 2017
Time: 3 pm on 4th March to 11 am 5th March
Read Story behind Shrikant's famous Milk Way photo here
1. Introduction to Star Trails and Milky Way photography at the backdrop of wind mills.
2. Equipment required for Night Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot Star Trails and Milky Way with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote (must have) OR Camera with an intervalometer.
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
Saturday 4th March 2017
1. Reach Satara by 3 pm.
2. Head towards the amazing star trail location and reach before sunset.
3. You can take beautiful sunset pictures.
4. After necessary intro and instructions, enjoy Star Trail and Night Photography.
5. Packed dinner will be served.
6. Continue shooting star trails until 1 am.
7. Return to the hotel for a goodnight sleep.
Sunday 5th March 2017
1. Breakfast over editing tips in Hotel.
2. Journey back to Pune.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. Basic first aid kit will be provided and made available to all the members during the events.
3. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
4. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
5. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
6. Room stays in Hotel will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
7. We are carpooling for this event from Pune on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
Make the best out of the event by learning the tricks from national award winning photographer Shrikant Shimpi.