Join us for capturing the beautiful macro photographs and landscapes on 6-7 October to one of the best suited locations for Macro and Landscape Photography, Satara.
About the Workshop
Date: 6-7 October 2018
Time: 3 pm on 6th October to 10 am on 7th October
Fees: Fees : 2900 INR (incl. of one night stay, 2 meals, GST included)
1. Introduction to shooting macro and landscapes at the backdrop of beautiful Satara city.
2. Equipment required for macro and landscape photography.
3. Techniques to shoot macro and landscapes with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote OR Camera with an intervalometer.
5. Macro lens or other macro equipment.
Checkout Tutorials on equipments to use for macro photography here...
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
7. Raincover for camera
8. A good smile.
Saturday 6th October 2018
1. Reach Satara by 3 pm.
2. Introduction session to macro and landscape photography.
3. Head towards the amazing sunset location.
4. Session will continue till 7 pm.
5. Head toward the hotel for dinner and good night sleep.
Sunday 7th October 2018
1. Wake up early and head to the shootign location before sunrise.
2. Macro and landscape photography.
3. Session will continue till 8 am.
4. Head toward the hotel for breakfast and Q&A session.
5. The workshop will end till 10 am.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. Room stays in Hotel will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
6. We are carpooling for this event from Pune and Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
Make the best out of the event by learning the tricks from Dr Jitendra Katre.