Join us for capturing the beautiful night photographs and landscapes on 5-6 Jan to one of the best suited locations for Startrails & Milkyway Photography, Satara.
About the Workshop
Date: 5-6 Jan 2019
Time: 3 pm on 5th Jan to 10 am on 6th Jan
Fees: 2100 INR (incl. of one night stay, 2 meals, GST included)
1. Introduction to shooting StarTrails at the backdrop of beautiful Satara city.
2. Equipment required for night photography.
3. Techniques to shoot StarTrails with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARRY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote OR Camera with an intervalometer.
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
Saturday 5th Jan 2019
1. Reach Satara by 3 pm.
2. Introduction session to night photography.
3. Head towards the amazing sunset location.
4. Session will continue till 7 pm.
5. Head toward the hotel for dinner.
6. Shoot StarTrails from 8pm to 1am
Sunday 6th Jan 2019
1. StarTrails Editing session from 7-9 am
2. Head toward the hotel for breakfast and Q&A session.
5. The workshop will end till 10 am.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. Room stays in Hotel will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
6. We are carpooling for this event from Pune and Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
Make the best out of the event by learning the tricks from Dr Jitendra Katre.