Join us for this splendid fireflies event on 2-3 June to one of the best suited locations for Startrails & Night Photography, Satara.
About the Workshop
Includes Dinner (veg only) + Breakfast + Stay(non A/c standard rooms on twin sharing basis)
Date: 2-3 June 2018
Time: 3 pm on 2nd June to 11 am 3rd June
1. Introduction to Fireflies photography at the backdrop of beautiful landscapes.
2. Equipment required for Night Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot Fireflies with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote (must have) OR Camera with an intervalometer.
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
6. A good smile.
Saturday 2nd June 2018
1. Reach Satara by 3 pm.
2. Head towards the amazing star trail location and reach before sunset.
3. You can take beautiful sunset pictures.
4. After necessary intro and instructions, dinner will be served.
5. We will head towards the location for Star Trail and Night Photography.
6. Continue shooting star trails until 1 am.
7. Return to the hotel for a goodnight sleep.
Sunday 3rd June 2018
1. Breakfast over editing tips in Hotel.
2. Journey back to Pune.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. Room stays in Hotel will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
6. We are carpooling for this event from Pune and Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
Make the best out of the event by learning the tricks from Dr Jitendra Katre.