Join us for capturing the mystic waterfalls on 8 July to one of the best suited locations for Landscape Photography, Satara.
About the Workshop
Date: 8 July 2018
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
1. Introduction to shooting waterfalls at the backdrop of beautiful landscapes.
2. Equipment required for Landscape Photography.
3. Techniques to shoot Landscapes with camera settings.
4. Personal Attention until you get it right.
5. Access to closed group on Facebook (participants only).
6. Six Months support and Review.
THINGS TO CARY FOR THE WORKSHOP
1. DSLR Camera.
2. Mid-range or wide angle lenses are preferred.
3. Tripod (Must have).
4. Wired remote (must have) OR Camera with an intervalometer.
1. A good pair of shoes.
2. A good torch light.
3. Cloth to protect your gear.
4. Comfortable warm clothing.
5. Drinking water/ eatables (Optional).
7. Raincover for camera
8. A good smile.
Sunday 8th July 2018
1. Reach Satara by 9 am.
2. Head towards the amazing waterfall location.
3. Session will continue till Lunch.
4. Q&A session with editing tips after lunch.
5. Head towards the beautiful location for landscapes on the way back to Satara.
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Be humble with locals.
4. Do not litter.
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers.
6. Do not be late.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. Room stays in Hotel will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
6. We are carpooling for this event from Pune and Mumbai on chargeable basis, contact organizers for the facility.
Make the best out of the event by learning the tricks from Dr Jitendra Katre.