Date: 29 July 2018
Time: 08.00 am to 11.00 am
Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali, Mumbai
Cost: FREE ENTRY!
Meeting point: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali - bicycle hire point (Just after ticket window).
Information: Monsoon season brings lot of changes in flora and fauna. It's a time to get some beautiful pictures and witness how nature reacts to this transformation. Like minded people will discuss about wildlife n nature photography. At this platform photographers will share their experiences of monsoon photography. Let's join us to share best in you.
Things to carry
1) Identity proof (must)
2) Some ready to eat food (fruits, biscuits etc.)
3) Water bottle
4) Medicine (If u require usually)
5) A good trekking shoes/ floaters
6) Necessary covers to protect valuables from rain
7) Full dress (Full sleeves shirt and full pants to avoid mosquito bites)
DO's & DONT's
1. Carry Personal medicines if any
2. Alcohol and smoking is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots
3. Be humble with locals
4. Do not litter
5. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for yourself and for other photographers
6. Do not be late
7. Maintain a good distance from monkeys and avoid feeding them
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. We as a company or individual are not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events.
3. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
4. Insurance of any kind will not be provided.
5. One should reach SGNP - Bicycle hire point with valid entrance and camera tickets.
Register Now !
© 2018 The Photographers Blog. All rights Reserved