Day 0 - Overnight travel to hampi
Start at night and reach early in the morning To Hampi.
PUNE to Hampi - 565 Kms, 10 Hours 34 minutes by road. Start at 8 pm from meeting point (FC road) after dinner. The night is free for rest through the journey.
Day 1 - Numerous Temples & Sunset Shoot At Hemkuta Hill
1. Reach Hampi in the early hours and check into the guest house/Hotel.
2. After breakfast head to the famous temples & statues for a photo shoot... Laxmi Narasimha & Badami linga followed by Krishna temple, Sanswekalu Ganesha & Kadlekalu Ganesha.
3. Lunch on your own at the famous mango tree hotel in Hampi.
4. After Lunch head to Hemkuta Hill for Sunset shoot. Reach the top of Hemkuta hill by 4:30 pm.
5. Dinner at the guest house.
Day 2 - Sunrise At Matanga Hill, Old Hampi Street Photography, Sunset At Kalyani Tanks & Manstupas
1. Start early at 5 am for a sunrise shoot at the Matanga hill.
2. get back to the hotel for breakfast by 10 am.
3. The day is free for a photo shoot in Old Hampi. street photography and portraits can be tried out along with the mentors.
4. Sightseeing can be done to famous places like Vitthal mandir.
5. Lunch on your own.
6. Head to Kalyani tanks and Manstupas for a sunset shoot by 4.30 PM.
7. Dinner at the guest house/Hotel after the Sunset shoot.
Day 3 - Sunrise shoot at Anjaneya hill & Coracle Boat Ride
1. Early morning sunrise shoot at the Hanuman/ Anjaneya hill
2. Breakfast at the guest house
3. Checkout from the hotel.
4. Lunch on your own.
5. Head to the Coracle boat ride after lunch and sunset shoot at the coracle boat ride.
6. Start Backward journey to Pune after a sunset shoot.
7. Dinner on the way to Pune.